Wisdom (Part 3)
As readers know, for many years I have saved favorite quotes by copying them in a special notebook. A few years ago I gathered together fifty favorites to give to a friend for her birthday. Previously on this blog, I posted two separate lists from these quotes and today I list another ten of these pieces of wisdom which have influenced me greatly.
1. Don’t let the worry-birds make a nest in your hair.
2. Sun your soul!
3. Not everything separates as neatly as whites and yolks of eggs.
4 .It never gets easy, just possible. Erica Abeel; Only When I Laugh
- You’re not going to file that trash on your mental rolodex, are you? “Boomerang”
6. Maturity comes from banging your head on sharp corners. Kliban
7. Don’t seep the power from the really high moments by asking why there can’t be more of them! Ed Reese
8. Sometimes I feel as if I’m spending my entire life growing up. Cher
9. Once you realize that any outcome is “either/or”, it makes everything easier! SGJ
10. Keep the lesson but throw away the experience.
Dorothy C. Judd (c) 2015
Next Post: Monday, August 3